Questions about LFTP
Alexander V. Lukyanov
2014-03-12 11:20:36 UTC
Hello, very thank you for your application development, when I was in the
use of LFTP, there is an argument I don't know what is the format, you can
tell me, because I did not find relevant explanation on the Internet
*mirror *-N, --newer-than=SPEC download only files
newer than specified time
--older-than=SPEC download only files
older than specified time
For options --newer-than and --older-than you can either specify a file
or time specification like that used by at(1) command, e.g.
`now-7days' or `week ago'. If you specify a file, then modification
time of that file will be used.
Alexander.
peng li
2014-03-13 03:09:33 UTC
-e " mirror --reverse --delete --newer-than='now-3days'
--only-existing -P5 --verbose /home/mirrorlinpo / ; quit ;"

When I use this doesn't work, you can tell me why?
I come from China, you can give me an example of all parameters of the
document?
I can't search on the Internet about this deeper explanation
I did not find the man page
Thank you, thank you for your products at the same time
Alexander.
peng li

Alexander.
peng li