lftp output
Jorge Mendes
2014-08-09 17:48:06 UTC
Hi!

I've been using lftp the last few weeks and its an awsome aplication.

I'm running a script to mirror a directory in 2 ftpservers and catching the
output. This is the output i'm getting:

Transferring file `file1'.

Transferring file `file2'.

Transferring file `file3'.

Transferring file `file4'.

Transferring file `file5'.

Total: 1 directory, 5 files, 0 symlinks.

New: 5 files, 0 symlinks.

5 errors detected.

Those 5 errors are "file size decreased during transfer". It's weird because
its not correct, all transfers are good.

My main question is about the output information. I would like to know if
its possible to add more information, like source and destination site names
and transfer speeds, for exemple.

I'm using cmd:interactive true and debug 9 in my script. Should i add
something?

Jorge Mendes
Alexander V. Lukyanov
2014-08-11 12:29:42 UTC
Post by Jorge Mendes
Those 5 errors are "file size decreased during transfer". It's weird because
its not correct, all transfers are good.
Please check the version of lftp. Such an error was fixed in 4.4.13 (the
bug existed in 4.4.12). If possible, upgrade to the latest version 4.5.4.
Alexander.
Jorge Mendes
2014-08-11 20:30:20 UTC
I'm going to upgrade, but:

lftp :~> version
LFTP | Version 4.5.3 | Copyright (c) 1996-2014 Alexander V. Lukyanov
Alexander.
Jorge Mendes