problem with mirror exclude
Dan Morton
2014-09-07 15:21:37 UTC
I'm running lftp (4.4.4) under cygwin on my Windows 8 machine. I've created
an lftptest directory on my server with two subdirs, dir1 and dir2, with a
file in each. No matter what I try, I can't exclude "dir1" with an lftp
script that contains this exclude - I always get the directory and all of
the subdir content:

mirror -v --only-newer -x /public_html/lftptest/dir1/ /public_html/lftptest
local/lftptest

I tried substituting

-x public_html/lftptest/dir1/

And

-x /home/public_html/lftptest/dir1/

And

-x lftptest/dir1/

to no avail. (Oh, and -exclude in place of -x.)

Any ideas what is wrong?

Thanks

Dan
Daniel Fazekas