forward slash on root not allowed
Robert DuToit
2014-05-11 23:55:29 UTC
Hi Alexander,

I have found that some servers won’t allow a forward slash at root level. leaving it off solves the problem but otherwise an error is thrown “mkdir…. permission denied”

I am trying to test for this and adjust the paths sent to lftp but it is tricky. I didn’t know if there is any way to catch this in lftp and then remove the slash.

Best, Rob
Alexander Lukyanov