tail -f
Szépe Viktor
2014-09-22 15:59:49 UTC
Now I issue `cat /log/error.log | tail` one in a while to see log file changes

1
It is possible to loop `cat /log/error.log | tail; sleep2` ?

2
Is it possible to add a tail -f feature?
To see only the new lines.

Thank you!

Szépe Viktor
--
+36-20-4242498 ***@szepe.net skype: szepe.viktor
Budapest, XX. kerület
Alexander Lukyanov
2014-09-22 17:17:02 UTC
Loop is easy: repeat 2s "cat /log/error.log | tail"
tail -f is harder, it's in TODO for a long time. but I did not get to
implementing it.
Post by Szépe Viktor
Now I issue `cat /log/error.log | tail` one in a while to see log file changes
1
It is possible to loop `cat /log/error.log | tail; sleep2` ?
2
Is it possible to add a tail -f feature?
To see only the new lines.
Thank you!
Szépe Viktor
--